- Speed: 2,300 sheets/hr. (may vary due to variations in paper and power supply)
- Sheet Capacity: 25 (may vary due to variations in paper and power supply)
- Paper Size (bookletmaker): 4 3/4" x 8 1/2" to 12 3/4" x 18 1/2"
- Paper Size (trimmer): 4 3/4" x 8 3/4" to 12 11/16" x 18 1/4"
- Power Supply: 115 V, 60 Hz
wire-fed stitching system provides lower operating costs than bookletmakers using pre-formed staples | produces booklets up to 100 pages* | low maintenance—jogs, stitches, and folds up to 65,000 booklets without replacing wire spools | runs on-line with a variety of collators (interface is included) including the MBM FC 10 | easy to use, push-button controls with 6 digit counter | moveable, magnetic stitching heads | one-step threading for quick and easy set-up | knife fold with dual fold rollers for crisp, consistent folds | powered exit conveyor | transparent safety access covers—machine will not operate with covers in open position | includes back jog, and stand with casters | optional activated clinch, and on-line corner/side stitch gate Dimensions (D x W x H): 21" x 52" x 24 1/2" Shipping weight: 400 lbs. OPTIONAL FACE TRIMMER FOR STITCHFOLD BOOKLETMAKER operates on-line with StitchFold bookletmaker | trims booklets up to 100 pages* | powered exit conveyor | transparent safety access cover—machine will not operate with cover in open position Dimensions (D x W x H): 24 1/4" x 48 1/2" x 24" Shipping weight: 402 lbs.